"It's called Watership Down!"
"Watership Down, Home!"
- Hannah and Fiver at Watership Down
Plot synopsis Edit
Seven rabbits from Sandleford Warren set out on a search for the 'High Lonely Hills' which Fiver has seen in a vision as being a place of safety. Along the way, they encounter many dangers, such as a river and a dog. They finally reach the hill called Watership Down.
- Tabitha (non-speaking)
- Captain Holly (mentioned)
- Blackberry has changed friom a buck to doe.
- Silver, Speedwell, Acorn, Buckthorn and the character from the Violet do not appear. It is currently unknown if Violet was just a one-off character for the film.
- This episode marks the return of Hawkbit who appeared in the book, but not the film.
- In the novel, the boat used to cross the River Enborne is a plank. In this episode, it is a log.
- Bob is replaced by another dog called Duster, Also the same with Tab who gets replaced by another cat called Tabitha.
- There is no Hannah in the novel, and Kehaar is found after they reach Watership Down.