Watership Down may refer to:
- Watership Down, the 1972 classic adventure novel by Richard Adams, who also wrote a sequel almost 25 years later.
- Watership Down, the 1978 animated film adaptation by Martin Rosen.
- Watership Down, the animated series adapted from the novel that ran from 1999 through 2001.
- The real location where the novel takes place.
- The warren envisioned by the main characters and their subsequent shelter.
- The arrangement based on the original score that Angela Morley, who also wrote this, wrote for the film.